Altafonte, the independent company of music distribution and label services leader in Iberia and Latin America is looking for a creative, outstanding, organized PR and Marketing Manager with public relations skills to join our department of promotion and digital marketing in Santiago, Chile.
We are a passionate and hardworking team. We support artists and music labels to create strategies in order to develop their music in the world with advanced tools and an innovative and disruptive vision.
- Digital and physical distribution
- Marketing and advertising
- Creation and implementation of global strategies
- Management and Royalties payments
- Related and editorial rights management
- Multichannel network
Altafonte has developed one of the most advanced technological tools in the market to provide our partners efficient and trustworthy control of their music. Our online platform is easy to use and offers daily reports and a monthly payment system.
Altafonte’s vision is to be a positive change agent in the music industry and in society. We work constantly to improve, to be more sustainable, efficient and accurate in all our processes. We are changing the rules of the game by offering our partners a new way of business based on the efficiency and transparency. Humility, Integrity, honesty and justice are in Altafonte’s DNA. We are aware of our impact and we work hard to improve it.
*Support, promote and distribute music with passion from artists and independent music labels with whom we work.
*Create marketing campaigns with the mass/indie media at local level for national and international artists
*Develop and carry out strategies and digital campaings in different digital platforms and social media
*Request, create and distribute assets to the international team in order to communicate with priority objectives
*Contribute to the creation of strategies and campaigns
* Budget management. Streaming monitoring, sales and progress monitory of each project
* Proactive support and management of international marketing teams to achive the best results in multi-territory releases
* Be always aware of the evolution and new media and intercomunicators to create marketing campaigns
*Previous experience (at least 2 years) working at a music label, music distributor or music communication agency
*Knowledge, experience and relation with media: radio, press and tv
*Abilities and knowledge at digital marketing
*Passion for music and everything related to the music business
*Advanced organizational skills. Multi-task skills and ability to work with goals
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to speak and write effectively at all levels of the company, both internal and external. Ability to identify key relationships and develop them
*Willingness to approach new areas of business with positive attitude
*Contacts network and relationships in the independent industry
*Spoken and written English is required. Other spoken language desirable
*Availability to travel